T R Freeman aims to deliver an exemplary design, supply and installation service for all roofing and cladding requirements, providing clients with a full building envelope solution. Our vision is to continue to operate at the forefront of the roofing industry, demonstrating an innovative and proactive approach in all aspects of our work, in order to satisfy our existing clients as well as win new business.
T R Freeman is committed to fulfilling its contracts to programme, on time and in budget, to an industry leading standard of workmanship. We place a high value on our client relationships and operate an inclusive, team approach on projects, maintaining open communications and working in close conjunction with our supply chain partners, stakeholders and the client’s teams.
We regularly review and develop our installation techniques, and the products and materials we use, so that our clients benefit from the most up-to-date, cost effective, practical and aesthetically pleasing solution for their building.
T R Freeman’s specialist teams are structured to offer:
- Design, supply and installation of traditional, hard metal roofing and cladding
- Kalzip systems
- Installation of rainscreen cladding systems, profile sheeting and fall arrest systems, timber substrates, secondary steelwork, gutters and rainwater goods
- Installation of twin skin/composite cladding systems
- Installation of fascia and soffit systems
- Full in-house design facilities
- In-house fabrication facilities
- Flat to pitch roof conversions
- Maintenance and refurbishment
We pride ourselves on being an approved installer for most of the major roofing and cladding product manufacturers.
T R Freeman’s on-going training philosophy ensures that our directly employed workforce has the skills and expertise required to meet the high demands of the roofing industry. Combined with our substantial track record, you can be assured of outstanding client satisfaction when you commission T R Freeman.