We are highly experienced in the design and installation of cladding for walls and roofs as a result of the broad range of clients we have undertaken these types of projects for. Buildings include residential apartment blocks, schools and colleges, student accommodation and supermarkets.
Modern cladding systems are used to reduce cold bridging and enhance structural performance, to waterproof a building and to provide a decorative façade. They range from the more economical single skin; used in warehouses and farm buildings - through to twin skin built up systems; suitable for industrial, commercial and offices – and composite systems and rain screen cladding; popular choices with architects for their performance and decorative capability.
Cladding systems we can supply and install are:
- Single skin
- Twin skin built up systems
- Composite systems
- Rainscreen cladding and fall arrest systems
- Façade systems
- Associated gutter and rainwater goods,
- fascia and soffit systems
We are approved suppliers for many of the market leading, cladding systems manufacturers including Kalzip, Kingspan, Sika Trocal and Marley.
Projects in our portfolio which incorporate cladding include:
- 259 City Road, London EC1 which won Best use of Fabrications in the Kalzip Teamkal Awards 2013, designed by Bennetts Associates, contractor: Ardmore Group, and features Kalzip AluPlusZinc rain screen cladding
- SmartLIFE Low Carbon Skills Centre, Cambridge designed by Pick Everard, main contractor: Kier Marriott, which features Kingspan, Sika Trocal and Marley Eternit cladding products
- The Hauser Forum, Entrepreneurship Centre, Cambridge designed by Archial Architects, main contractor: Willmott Dixon, which features Marley rain screen cladding
T R Freeman is a member of the Single Ply Roofing Association (SPRA) and the National Federation of Roofing Contractors Ltd (NFRC).